Trainer and Assessor - Early Childhood Education
WHO WE ARE
Practical Outcomes has been operating since November 2006 as a Registered Training Organisation. We deliver a range of services to businesses and individuals working in community services programs, specifically children’s services throughout the state of Victoria.
We are committed to supporting organisations so that they can provide the highest level of care, education and health services to young children and their families.
THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate Trainer and Assessor in the Ringwood area, to join our team on a Full Time basis.
A training and assessment role with us will see you on the road performing a range of delivery, assessment, and administrative tasks to provide quality outcomes to students across the Certificate III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Do you hold a Certificate III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent/higher?
- Do you hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)?
- Do you have experience working in Early Childhood Education as a room leader, educational leader or director?
- Do you want to take your passion to new lengths and shape the educators of tomorrow in a training and assessment role?
- Do you have your own transport/driver’s license valid in VIC, and hold a valid Working with Children Check?
Our ideal candidate is someone with a soaring passion for Early Childhood Education, has been working in the field for at least 3-5 years and understands the demands of the industry. We are looking for an individual who is a natural leader and mentor, who is an expert in their field and is looking for their next exciting challenge.
Please submit your application by attaching both a resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter and resume will not be considered.
Applications close 22nd May, 2017.
Should you have any questions please contact Jaimee on (03) 9516 6662.
Practical Outcomes is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Practical Outcomes is an equal employment opportunity employer.